When you notify us that you have named us as a beneficiary of your will, retirement plan, charitable trust or other deferred gift, we will welcome you as a Victura Society member where you can enjoy the benefits of the Victura Society membership and share in the pride of creating a legacy for future generations.
Your interest in and support of the Kennedy Library Foundation’s future financial strength is most appreciated. Our planned giving advisor can confidentially help you navigate through your plans. We hope that you will contact us if we can ever be of any assistance.
You may also print, fill out and mail, or email, our Victura Society reply card to:
Kennedy Library Foundation
ATTN: Planned Giving
Boston, MA 02125
Members of the Victura Society receive:
- Invitations to an annual Victura Society forum and other events
- A unique gift to honor you as a Victura Society member
- Updates on our preservation, education, and online activities
- Private consultations with our planned giving advisor
- Information on relevant legislation about charitable gift planning.
Legacy Gift Options
To inquire about deferred gift options, the Victura Society, or to arrange a confidential consultation, please contact the Kennedy Library Foundation’s Planned Giving Office:
John F. Kennedy Library Foundation
Columbia Point, Boston, MA 02125