As our nation and the world face growing threats to democracy and freedom, the John F. Kennedy Library Foundation seeks to inspire tomorrow’s leaders through President Kennedy's legacy of innovation, inclusion, public service, and our individual responsibility to make the world a better place.
On this Giving Tuesday, the global day of giving, our Board of Directors are extending a challenge to our community: match $50,000 of their year-end contributions to raise an incredible $100,000 for the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum, a trusted source of information and education, that provides outstanding programming and a wide breadth of resources accessible locally and abroad.
Become a member today to fuel our work in the year ahead!
All members receive:
- Free admission to the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum and all other Presidential Libraries
- 10% discount at the JFK Library Museum Store
- Advance notice of new exhibits and public programs, including our popular Kennedy Library Forums
- Invitation to annual members only event
Additional special benefits include:
- Commemorative gift (Contributor level and above)
- Recognition in our Annual Report (Benefactor level and above)
- Complimentary guest ticket for Annual Member Reception (Leadership Circle level and above)
- Invitation to the John F. Kennedy New Frontier Award ceremony and reception (Leadership Circle level and above)
- An invitation to a special Kennedy Library Foundation reception (President’s Circle level and above)
- Reserved seating at Kennedy Library Forums (President’s Circle level and above)
- Invitations to additional special Kennedy Library Foundation events (Legacy Circle level)
- VIP Museum tour upon request (Legacy Circle level)