Major corporations from across the country have partnered with the John F. Kennedy Library Foundation to renew President Kennedy's call to service. Our corporate sponsors provide crucial support for the exhibitions, public forums, student and teacher programs, and family activities that are enjoyed by more than 200,000 visitors each year.
As a corporate sponsor, your company will gain from a variety of marketing and recognition benefits designed to complement your strategic objectives and philanthropic priorities. Based upon the level of support, benefits include:
- Heightened corporate visibility through advertising and marketing
- Prominent corporate logo visibility
- Prominent acknowledgment in publicity materials
- Opportunities to reach civic and business leaders
- Invitations to special events and private dinners
If you would like your company to partner with the Kennedy Library Foundation, please contact the Development Office at (617) 514-1659 or membership@JFKLFoundation.org.