A JFK Library membership is the perfect gift for friends and family. Members receive free admission to all 13 presidential libraries in the United States, a 10% discount in our Museum Store, advance notice of special events and exhibits, an invitation to our annual Member Reception, and more.
Your gift recipient will receive a digital membership card within two weeks of purchase. If this is a time sensitive gift, we suggest printing your confirmation email or the member benefits page for your gift recipient, with a note that their membership card will be coming soon.
Memberships are active from the date of purchase, and expire one year after purchase. If you have any questions about giving a membership as a gift, please call our offices at (617) 514-1659. Thank you for supporting the JFK Library by giving the gift of membership!
All members receive:
- Free admission to the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum and all other Presidential Libraries
- 10% discount at the JFK Library Museum Store
- Advance notice of new exhibits and public programs, including our popular Kennedy Library Forums
- Invitation to annual members only event
Additional special benefits include:
- Commemorative gift (Contributor level and above)
- Recognition in our Annual Report (Benefactor level and above)
- Complimentary guest ticket for Annual Member Reception (Leadership Circle level and above)
- Invitation to the John F. Kennedy New Frontier Award ceremony and reception (Leadership Circle level and above)
- An invitation to a special Kennedy Library Foundation reception (President’s Circle level and above)
- Reserved seating at Kennedy Library Forums (President’s Circle level and above)
- Invitations to additional special Kennedy Library Foundation events (Legacy Circle level)
- VIP Museum tour upon request (Legacy Circle level)