The Museum is open Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday through Sunday, from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Regular admission will end at 2:30 p.m. to give visitors enough time to experience the Museum. Discounted admission will be available from 2:45 p.m. to 3:15 p.m. Exhibits will close promptly at 4:00 p.m.
Tickets may be purchased on site or in advance online. Cancellations will receive a full refund within a few business days.
Face coverings are recommended but not required. Visitors must provide their own face coverings.
Please check back here for any changes to our hours as we continue to expand our operations.
|College Students with ID||$12|
|US Armed Forces Veterans||$4 off Adult or Senior Admission|
- Children 12 and under
- Members of the JFK Presidential Library and Museum
- Members of any Presidential Library operated by the National Archives
- Members of the John F. Kennedy Library New Frontier Network
- CAC carriers of the US Armed Forces
Discounts and Special Offers:
- EBT Card to Culture Program: Up to 4 people above the age of 12 may enter at no cost, per valid card
- Massachusetts college and university students receive $6 admission with valid student ID.
- The John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum is a proud partner with public libraries across New England. Check with your local library to see if they participate in our Museum Pass Program which allows individuals to visit the Museum for $3.
- Luggage, backpacks and carry-ons may not be checked at the Museum. These items are permitted to be carried with you, but may not be left unattended at any point.
- Photography is encouraged within the Museum, unless otherwise noted on the exhibit wall text. Flash, tripods, selfie-sticks and drones are not permitted.
- Lost belongings are handled by our Safety and Security Office. Please call 617.514.1555 to inquire after your missing possessions.
What Other Visitors Have Said
The John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum is an iconic attraction in Boston, guaranteed to be a highlight of your trip. Visitors from across the globe have praised the Museum for its representation of JFK’s remarkable life and presidency. Read what others have said about their visit on TripAdvisor.