Ticketing for October will be opened the afternoon of September 17, at 3:00 p.m. EST.
For this initial stage of reopening, the Museum will continue to be open to the public on Saturdays and Sundays, 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Admission to the Museum will require payment beginning in September.
Advanced timed entry tickets are available and required for entry times from 10:00 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. Admission ends at 12:45 p.m. to afford our visitors enough time to experience the Museum before the exhibits close promptly at 2:00 p.m.
Ticketing beyond October 2021 is forthcoming. Please check back here for any changes to our hours of operations as we proceed through our reopening phases.
Admission (Beginning September 2021)
|College Students with ID||$12|
|US Armed Forces Veterans||$4 off Adult or Senior Admission|
- Children 12 and under
- Members of the JFK Presidential Library and Museum
- Members of any Presidential Library operated by the National Archives
- Members of the John F. Kennedy Library New Frontier Network
- CAC carriers of the US Armed Forces
Discounts and Special Offers:
- EBT Card to Culture Program: $3 per person above age 12, up to 4 people per valid card
- Massachusetts college and university students receive $6 admission with valid student ID.
- The John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum is a proud partner with public libraries across New England. Check with your local library to see if they participate in our Museum Pass Program which allows individuals to visit the Museum for $3.
- Face coverings are required for all visitors and staff while indoors. All visitors ages 2 and older, must wear a face covering or mask that covers both the nose and the mouth. Visitors must provide their own face coverings.
- Luggage, backpacks and carry-ons may not be checked at the Museum. These items are permitted to be carried with you, but may not be left unattended at any point.
- Photography is encouraged within the Museum, unless otherwise noted on the exhibit wall text. Flash, tripods, selfie-sticks and drones are not permitted.
- Lost belongings are handled by our Safety and Security Office. Please call 617.514.1555 to inquire after your missing possessions.
What Other Visitors Have Said
The John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum is an iconic attraction in Boston, guaranteed to be a highlight of your trip. Visitors from across the globe have praised the Museum for its representation of JFK’s remarkable life and presidency. Read what others have said about their visit on TripAdvisor.